Recipe for banana pancakes. Start the day with a real energy boost and a gluten-free breakfast favorite! Banana pancakes are wholesome and really tasty and filling. Perfect for you who exercise or want to enjoy without flour and regular sugar.
1 tablespoon vanilla powder
Salt (on your choice)
2 tablespoons butter, or rapeseed oil
- Peel and mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs over the bananas and mix into a batter, preferably with a mixer stick. Add vanilla powder and salt (on your choice).
- Fry pancakes of the batter in butter or oil in a frying pan for about 3 minutes on each side. Feel free to use a plate layer with a drop-light coating!
Tip! Oatmeal in the batter:
Having a little oatmeal in the batter does not give much difference in taste, but makes you much fuller. In addition, oatmeal is incredibly good for our body. Mix 100 / 150 g of oatmeal in the batter. Let the batter for about 10 minutes, so that the oatmeal becomes soft. Mix with mixer stick.
Season the batter with a little ground cinnamon or cardamom.
Topping! Serve the banana pancakes with:
The banana pancakes are good just the way they are. But if you want topping on the pancakes, you can make your own mix of the options below:
- Fresh berries or frozen, thawed berries
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Curd with vanilla flavor
- Cottage cheese
- Whipped Cream
- Ice cream
- Sliced banana
- One click cottage cheese
- Mixed berries with quark
- Sliced banana, pomegranate and yogurt. Drizzle over maple syrup.
Tip! For those of you who love banana pancakes – try cheese platters!
Don’t forget to try Banana Pancakes Recipe for breakfast or dinner and check our 9 Dinner tips.
Thank you if you have shared this recipe in your social accounts.