Garlic mayonnaise goes very well with all kinds of cooked fish. This garlic mayonnaise should be made from brand fresh, quality eggs and placed on the table immediately after cooking.
- 150 ml of vegetable oil with a neutral taste
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 2 fresh egg yolks
- 1 large peeled and sliced garlic clove
- ½ tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. water
- freshly ground pepper
Preparation: 15 MIN 4 SERVINGS
- Grind the salt thoroughly with the garlic.
- In a small bowl with a whisk, beat the egg yolks with garlic, mustard, vinegar and water.
- As soon as the sauce begins to form, pour the oil into a thin stream in a thin jet. Add pepper and, if necessary, salt.